A number of requirements are necessary while we strive to keep our community together for the Spring 2021 semester. Students and guests are required to bring and wear face coverings for the duration of the move-in process whenever they are inside a building or within 6 feet of another person. Students may have no more than two guests assist them with move-in.
All students and those assisting students must go through the health screening and check-in through Laurens Hall before entering any other building on campus.
- Students who fail to go through the health screening process before entering buildings on campus may be sent through Student Conduct with sanctions up to and including suspension for the semester.
- The only exception to this arrival location will be pre-approved early arrivals who will be provided specific information on how to be screened as they arrive on campus.
- All students and guests must complete the health screening in order to receive their key for their room for the Spring Semester.
- Where possible, please park at your residence hall and walk over to Laurens Hall to ensure adequate parking for everyone.
- View our Residence Hall Guidelines for more information about expectations and procedures throughout the semester.