All students should begin self-quarantining and use the LiveSafe app for self-monitoring beginning January 13 or ten days before you return to campus.
All students are requested to provide a documented negative PCR test result for COVID-19 dated between January 15-20 to the PC Counseling Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important! Don’t come to campus if:
- You have a fever
- You have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have been out of the US in the last 14 days
- You have any of these symptoms related to Covid-19:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- fever of 100.4° or more
- repeated shaking with chills
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- new GI symptoms
- and/or loss of taste or smell
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any of the above conditions so that we can arrange an alternative date for your arrival.
The health screening at the Laurens Hall check-in will consist of a temperature check and a questionnaire using the LiveSafe app.
Once your temperature has shown that you are fever-free and the questions on the LiveSafe app are answered, your screen will display either a green checkmark or a red X.
- If you are fever-free and your screen displays a green checkmark, you will be allowed to proceed with check-in.
- If you have a fever OR your screen displays a red X, you must return home and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative date for your arrival.
If you do not have access to a phone, then a paper copy of the questionnaire will be available for you to complete.
To #ProtectPC, everyone in the Presbyterian College community will be asked to complete daily screening using the LiveSafe app. If at any time your screen displays a red X, call the COVID Helpline at 864-872-0999.
Please access medical services when needed:
- Family Healthcare of Clinton provides medical services to students. These services are provided on campus from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Health Center located at 120 E. Calhoun Street.
- The off-campus office is located next to urgent care and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Call 864-833-8400 for an appointment. Tell them you are a student at PC.
- For the fastest medical attention if you wake up feeling poorly and get a red X on the LiveSafe app, here is information about urgent care in Clinton-Laurens:
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Name: Express Medical Care
Address: 22580 Hwy. 76 East, Laurens, S.C.
Phone Number: 864-939-1070
PC encourages students, faculty and staff to take advantage of available testing for COVID-19 throughout the academic year. Please send test results to email@example.com. Call the COVID Help line 864-872-0999 if you receive a positive test result.
For your convenience, PC is partnering with Self Regional Health to offer Free COVID-19 Testing every Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in front of Bailey Stadium. You can use this option as it begins on Tuesday, January 19.