In order for your TV to receive the new Charter Communications campus cable TV channels below, you will need to perform a channel scan. This channel scan should only be done once your set no longer is able to receive programming.
There is variation among all brands of television sets, but the basics will be something like this:
- Go to the menu of your television using the remote control.
- Look for a menu item that says “set up” or “tuner.”
- Under the setup menu, you should see “channel scan.”
- In channel scan, be sure you are on “Cable TV or CATV.”
- Your TV must have a QAM digital cable tuner in it. Some of the off-brand sets do not and will not be able to receive HD channel line-up. We are a clear (meaning unencrypted) QAM-based digital HD cable plant which does not operate with set set-top-boxes. Please consult your owners manual or TV specifications online to ensure you have the correct type TV for the Presbyterian College TV system.
- At that point, select the item to allow a “channel scan” of “digital channels.”
Once performed, you should then be able to enjoy this new HD and digital offerings: