It's not four years, it's for life

It’s not four years, it’s for life

AnnaLeeMasters2
When people say college is the best four of your life, they aren’t lying. As I wrap up my final weeks as a college student I am filled with emotions. It is a bittersweet moment. PC has given me my best friends, professors that have inspired and encouraged me along the way, and the beginning of a family tradition.

AnnaLeeMasters-1
When I started my college search as a senior in high school, I thought I would be attending a big school. But, my parents insisted that I visit Presbyterian College. One Saturday morning I was forced to attend a Blue Hose football game. Little did I know I was about to fall in love that day. During, the game I was introduced to many alumni and current students of the college. The people are what made me fall in love with PC. From that day on, I have been lucky enough to call PC my home away from home. I have to thank my parents for forcing me to visit PC on that beautiful Saturday; it has become my favorite family tradition to attend PC.

As I look down at my class ring, I am thankful PC for all the memories from the past four years, and I look forward to the memories I will make in the future as a PC alum. Our blood runs blue forever. #OnonPC

Anna Lee Master ’17