PC offers endless opportunities

PC offers endless opportunities

AaronDover-1
People often ask me why I chose to come to Presbyterian College when I am from the small town of Clinton, South Carolina. My casual response, “It’s a community that is unique only to be found within a classroom of professors who care about you as an individual, Hoseville at Saturday afternoon football games, fraternity houses on Friday and Saturday nights, and saying, “Hey,” to everyone you see because no one is a stranger in the BlueHose family. It’s a community you have to be a part of to fully understand.” Yes, this may seem long for a simple question, but it briefly sums up why I chose PC over any other school.

AaronDover-4
I chose to be a Blue Hose for moments and memories that are in the picture posted above. Only at PC can you go to Europe on a Choir trip and have an English professor tag along who is not just one of your advisors but also a friend. Dr. Dean Thompson’s most famous saying is, “Do your laundry, call your momma, and stay out of sin and debauchery,” and he states it at the end of classes on Friday to show his genuine care for students.

AaronDover-3
A college experience at PC is about investing four years of growth, building relationships, and walking across the stage at graduation as a much better person than when you came.

Aaron Dover ’17