Give Now

 You can support Presbyterian College in several ways.

Credit Card

Make a gift on Presbyterian College’s secure giving site.


Mail your gift to the office of Advancement. Please make all checks payable to Presbyterian College. You can use this mailing address:

Advancement Office
Presbyterian College
503 South Broad St
Clinton, SC 29325

Phone: (864)833-8007
Fax: (864)833-8481

Bank Draft

With your authorization, Presbyterian College can debit your checking account monthly in the amount you designate.To sign up, complete an authorization form and mail it to PC with a voided check.

Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds

Electronic Transfer:

Electronically transferring stock to PC is an easy process. You will need to initiate all electronic securities transfers with your broker.

To assure that proper credit and acknowledgement is given for this gift, please use the following information to fax, e-mail or mail information about your stock gift:

Office of Advancement                    Fax: (864) 833-8481
Presbyterian College                        Phone: (864) 833-8007
503 S. Broad Street                           E-mail:
Clinton, SC 29325

Your broker will need the following information to electronically transfer stock to Presbyterian College:

Brokerage:   Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
Account Name:   Presbyterian College
Account Number:   7785-5132
DTC Number:   0141
Contact:   Renee Alderman (704) 343-4518

If you hold the securities in certificate form:

You may mail or hand deliver  the unendorsed certificate(s).

Send to:
Office of Advancement
Presbyterian College
503 S Broad Street
Clinton, SC 29325

Phone: (864)833-8007

In a separate envelope, mail to the same address a copy of the transmittal letter along with a stock power executed for each stock certificate you are donating.  The transmittal letter needs to include the following information: your name, description of the stock certificates you are donating (certificate number and the number of shares each certificate represents), your address and where you want your gift designated. Make sure you sign the transmittal letter.You should sign one stock power form for each stock certificate.  See separate Stock Power Form.

Do not fill in PC’s name as transferee on either the stock certificate of the stock power and do not send the stock certificates to a transfer agent for transfer into the College’s name.

If your certificate represents more shares than you wish to donate: You must provide your social security number and a letter detailing how many shares you wish to donate and how many shares should be re-issued in your name.  It generally takes four to six weeks to receive your new certificate.

If you prefer to have your certificate re-registered: The shares that you wish to donate to PC should be registered to Presbyterian College.  The tax identification number is: 57-0314408

For more information please contact:

Mandy Smith
Phone: (864) 833-8007

Staff/Faculty Giving

PC employees can make charitable contributions to the college by payroll deduction.  To sign up, complete an authorization form and submit it to

Kristy Hill ’92, Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Phone: (864)833-8211