The PC Fund is the backbone of the College, providing unrestricted dollars that benefit our people, our programs, and our places. In short, we can’t continue to provide the exceptional educational experience that we do without support to the PC Fund.
Membership is renewable annually and is based on an individual’s donations from July 1 to June 30 of each year. Membership levels:
• Graduate Club $50 or more
• Donor up to $100
• Loyalty Club $100 or more
• Bell Tower Club $250 or more
• Founder’s Club $500 or more
• The William G. Neville Society $1,000 and up
• Young Neville $500 – (young alumni 1-15 years after graduation)
• Neville Member $1,000 to $2,499
• Neville Sustaining Member $2,500 to $4,999
• Neville Cornerstone Member $5,000 to $9,999
• Neville Pillar Member $10,000 and over
“As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew PC was home. It had everything I craved: smaller classes, top-notch academics, a beautiful campus, personable and knowledgeable professors and faculty, and a variety of majors and minors.” — Will Gribble, Class of 2013
Are you a parent? Make a gift to the PC Fund or Scotsman Club and become a member of The Parents’ Society today!
Interested in supporting athletic scholarships? Join the Scotsman Club and support our Division I student-athletes!
Alternatively, you can contact Kristy Hill ’92, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, on 864.833.8211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.