The PC Fund is the backbone of the College, providing unrestricted dollars that benefit our people, our programs, and our places. In short, we can’t continue to provide the exceptional educational experience that we do without support to the PC Fund.
Membership is renewable annually and is based on an individual’s donations from July 1 to June 30 of each year. Membership levels:
• Bell Tower Club $250-$499
• Founder’s Club $500-$999
Leadership Levels of Giving
• The William G. Neville Society $1,000 and up
• Young Neville $500 – (young alumni 1-15 years after graduation)
• Neville Member $1,000 to $2,499
• Neville Sustaining Member $2,500 to $4,999
• Neville Cornerstone Member $5,000 to $9,999
• Neville Pillar Member $10,000 and over
“As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew PC was home. It had everything I craved: smaller classes, top-notch academics, a beautiful campus, personable and knowledgeable professors and faculty, and a variety of majors and minors.” — Will Gribble, Class of 2013
Alternatively, you can contact Maggie Nash ’11, Director of Annual Giving. 864.833.8543 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.