By linking directly from PC’s Maintenance web page, the account number for users is automatically entered. Once you request work through SchoolDude®, you will automatically be notified that we have received your request. You will also receive notifications as to the progress or status of your work request changes.
If you need assistance with this service, please feel free to contact Carolyn Wright at 864-833-8304.
- Go to Submit Request
- On the next screen, enter your e-mail address and click the “Submit” button. Make sure that you enter in the correct e-mail address. MaintenanceDirect uses your e-mail address to identify you in the system.
- If you are a new user, the system will not find your e-mail address. Please enter your last name in the box provided and click the “Submit” button.
- If your last name is found in the system, you will be given a chance to pick if you are any of the users with your last name. If you are not any of these users, select the “My name is not listed & option. Click the “Submit” button. This step is shown in the next screenshot. *Note: If your last name is not found, you will be given the option to add it (and you will not see this screen, skip to step 6).
- If you are a new user, enter in your First Name. Verify that your e-mail address and your Last Name are correctly entered. If they are not, please correct them. You have the option of entering in your phone number and pager. However, these fields are not required. Click the “Submit” button to save.
- Once you click the “Submit” button. You will be taken to the “New Request” page where you can submit your requests. You will see the following screen. Your name and e-mail address should appear at the top of the form.
- Once you are a registered user, to log in, to re-enter, you will simply enter your email address as shown in step 3. The system will recognize you as a requester and take you to the “New Request” screen. Your information should appear at the top of the screen.
To quickly access this page, you may wish to create a shortcut on your desktop. To do this, click the right button on your mouse anywhere on the page you wish to create the shortcut for. You will see the following menu pop up on your screen. Select the “Create Shortcut” option and an icon will be placed on your desktop as a shortcut.
Yes! SchoolDude will process your request in regard to setting up for special events. Please provide the following information at least 2 working days prior to your event:
- Event Title or Name Date
- Time for set up to be completed
- Number of tables
- Number of chairs
Please provide a detailed diagram for ceremonial events and for all other events requiring specific decorum, or for public events.
Miscellaneous services such as
- equipment placement and movement,
- refuse removal,
- storage of campus owned furniture,
- mattress replacement,
- furniture repair,
- and key making services,
are also available upon request.