Our admissions team is here to make your application process an easy and efficient one.
In order to apply to Presbyterian College’s four-year degree program or to transfer to PC as an international student, you must meet certain requirements. Please note, if you hold a U.S. passport (including dual citizenship), are a permanent resident of the U.S., or have applied for a Green Card to live in the U.S., do not attempt to apply for acceptance as an international student.
How to Apply as an International Student
When applying as a four-year degree seeking international student, you must submit the following materials:
- Submit a PC application or submit the Common Application.
- Photocopy of your passport photo page
- Official translated transcripts from secondary/high school. We can accept copies of transcripts for your application review, but original transcripts are required for us to issue an I-20.
- Proof of English Language proficiency document
- TOEFL 80/IBT (The TOEFL institutional code for Presbyterian College is 5540.)
- IELTS 6.0
- Completed Financial Statement Form (2016-17 International Student Certification of Finances)
Remember: You can have a Form I-20 within two weeks of acceptance. Make sure to send all of your materials at once to expedite the process.