Springs Student & Fitness Center
Springs Student & Fitness Center
Join us in Springs Student Center! The Springs Student Center is home to the Fitness Center, Scotsman’s Corner, basketball court, game rooms, and a variety of food options. If you’re looking for a place to relax with friends, get a cup of coffee, or pick up a new PC t-shirt; Springs Student Center is the place to be! Equipment is available for each of our offerings; all you need is your PC ID card. Springs Student Center also provides employment opportunities for many students looking to gain valuable work experiences and earn a little extra cash.
Hours of Operation
Springs Student Center
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – Midnight
Friday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – Midnight
Springs Fitness Center
Monday – Friday: 7 – 10 a.m.; 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.; 3 – 11 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 11 p.m.
Everyone must reserve their time through the BlueHose App or IMLeagues.com. You must sign-up/log-in with PC information & verify your account. Sign-up begins 25 hours before the scheduled time.
- The 2nd floor will be offline for extensive cleaning from
- 2 – 3 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- and 10 – 11 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The 3rd floor will be offline for extensive cleaning from
- 10 – 11 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- and 2 – 3 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The Fitness Center will close at 11 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday so the staff can do a thorough cleaning of the facility.
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
PC Mail Center
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
PC Mail Center »
Moved to Laurens Hall
For Springs Food Court information and hours visit www.presby.edu/dining
*Please note that Springs Student and Fitness Center and the Food Court will be closed on all College observed holidays. Hours are subject to change.
Springs Fitness Center: COVID-19 Guidelines
- All patrons must reserve their time through the BlueHose App (Apple App Store | Google Play) or IMLeagues.com (must sign-up/log-in with PC information & verify account).
- Sign-up begins 25 hours before the scheduled time.
- All patrons must check-in with the staff on the 2nd floor. No direct access to the 3rd floor.
- All patrons must be prepared to show their PC ID. Failure to follow staff directions may result in loss of access.
- Masks must be worn while traveling between equipment.
- All patrons and staff should maintain a 6 ft distance.
- All patrons must bring their own workout mat. Mats will not be available for check-out.
Springs Fitness Center Policies:
- All users of the Springs Fitness Center must scan their ID for entry
- Only PC students, faculty, staff, faculty-emeriti, and of-age guests have regular access to the fitness center
- PC may also offer Limited Access Memberships, see Director of Student Involvement for more information
- PC students, faculty, and staff may host one guest in the fitness center or basketball court
- No guests under the age of 18 is allowed in the fitness center
- Guests must be accompanied by their host at all times
- PC IDs are not transferable for use by others
- Users must wear closed-toe non-marking shoes
- Shirts required
- Collars or clips are required on all bar bells
- Weights and dumbbells are not to be placed on benches
- At full capacity there is a 15-minute limit on all equipment
- All plates and dumbbells should be returned to their designated positions
- Wipe off control panels, seats, pads, and railings after use
- Food and open drink containers are not allowed in the fitness center
- Equipment is to be used in the way in which it is intended
- For safety, always use a spotter and lift within your capabilities
- Let people who are waiting work through between multiple sets
- Although exercise programs are self-directed, the staff reserves the right to modify any programs or procedures which may result in personal injury or damage to the equipment
- Follow all staff directions. Failure to follow staff directions may result in loss of access