Transfer Students header, image of 3 students sitting

Interested in transferring to PC?

Take the next step in your academic career by transferring to Presbyterian College.

Maybe you made the decision to attend a two-year college and now you are looking to complete your bachelor’s degree. Maybe the first college you attended just wasn’t the right fit for you. Regardless of the reason, we are excited that you are considering PC and we welcome the opportunity to assist you through this process.

We review applications for transfer admission on a rolling basis. The earlier you submit your completed application materials, the earlier the Admission Committee can provide a decision.

How To Apply To PC

When applying to transfer to Presbyterian College, follow these steps:


If you have earned fewer than 28 hours at the time you submit your application, you must also submit:

  • Official final high school transcript


Request official transcripts from each college or university you have attended. While there is no minimum GPA to apply, students are strongly encouraged to have earned a cumulative college GPA of 2.5.

Scholarship Packages for Transfer Students

Admitted transfer students are eligible for the following scholarship amounts:

3.5 GPA and above $25,000
3.25-3.49 GPA $22,000
3.01-3.24 GPA $22,000
2.5-3.00 GPA $15,000
Less than 2.5 GPA $10,000
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Additional $2,000

Transfer scholarship packages include all PC funds. You may be eligible for state and federal scholarships and grants in addition to your PC scholarship package. Please submit your application so that you can find out if you qualify for a merit-based scholarship. Your admission and scholarship status can be determined once you complete your application for admission.

The Laurens County Transfer Promise Scholarship

The Laurens County Transfer Promise Scholarship is offered to students from Laurens County (S.C.) who have completed two years of coursework at Piedmont Technical College. If this describes you, then you could attend PC tuition-free for your third and fourth years as you earn your bachelor’s degree.

Learn More»

Transferring Credit

Please visit AP, IB, CLEP, and A-Level Credits for more information on transferring AP, IB, CLEP, and A-Level courses.

Schedule a call

We'd love to hear from you!

We want to make transferring to PC as seamless as possible.  Get in touch today if you have questions about becoming a Blue Hose.

Noah Barker
Admissions Counselor
(864) 833-8257

\ \ }