All forms are PDF documents unless indicated otherwise.
- Academic Calendar 2016-2017
- Academic Affairs Event Calendar 2016-2017
- Committee Membership Information 2016-2017 (Updated 8/12/16)
- Full-Time Faculty by Department 2016-2017
- Arts & Sciences Faculty Handbook
- BannerWeb Wait List Viewing Instructions
- Adjunct Request Form
- Faculty Overload
- Professional Activities Template
- Faculty Scholarship Guidelines
- Faculty Scholarship Proposal Form
- Faculty Scholarship Worksheet (Google Drive spreadsheet; see instructions below)
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Program Prospectus
- Special Topics Course Proposal Form
- Student Evaluation
- Curriculum Proposal Form
- Freshman Seminar Course Evaluation
To fill out PDF forms, you can use Adobe Reader (free download from adobe.com) on Windows or Mac OS; or you can use the Preview application which comes with Mac OS.
To use the Google Drive spreadsheet:
- Log in to your PC Gmail account if you’re not currently logged in.
- Click the link. You will see a preview page.
- Click the Use this template button. You will get a copy of the spreadsheet.
- Fill in the appropriate boxes. The totals will update automatically.
- In the spreadsheet’s File menu (not your browser’s File menu!), choose Print.
- In the Print Settings dialog, choose No Gridlines and click the Print button.
- Depending on how your browser is configured, the form will open a PDF file in Adobe Reader or some other program, or you can save it to disk as a PDF file.