Apply to the PA Program
How to Apply
YOU CAN START THE APPLICATION PROCESS AS EARLY AS APRIL 27, 2018.
1. Apply directly to CASPA. Presbyterian College utilizes the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). This is a central application service. No secondary application is needed. Our admissions process is paperless and we use CASPA.
Please do not have transcripts, letters of reference, or any other hard-copy items sent to the School unless you are specifically asked to do so. Extraneous items will be shredded and recycled and will not be included in applicant files.
2. Prepare personal statement on CASPA. This is a 500 to 1000-word writing sample that is intended to give applicants an opportunity to introduce themselves.
3. Mail your transcripts directly to CASPA. Below is the address:
P.O. Box 9108
Watertown, MA 02471
4. Identify three people for recommendations. You will need to include their e-mail addresses in the CASPA application.
5. Take and submit GRE to CASPA. Presbyterian College GRE code is 2176.
6. Document healthcare experience using our Shadowing Hours Form. Retain these documents for your personal record should this information be requested.
Submit and have verified all documents before the deadline, March 1, 2019.
It is strongly encouraged to submit all documentation before February 1, 2019, because CASPA must verify all documentation before it is submitted to the PA program admissions office.
You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
Once Students are Accepted
Accepted applicants will be notified shortly after interviews. Upon notice, applicants must submit a $1,500* non-refundable deposit within two weeks to hold their position.
*Deposit, tuition, and fees subject to change without notice.