Dual Degree Program
In order to apply to Presbyterian College’s dual-degree program, international student applicants must currently be a matriculated student in one of our partner institutions.
The two intakes, or entrance times, for international students are fall and spring. We review applications daily and accept students for both intakes during any time of the year.
Typical processing time for immigration documents is two to four weeks following acceptance.
In order to apply to Presbyterian College as an international student you must submit the following application materials:
- A completed application (International Student Application)
- Short essay in English, explaining why you want to study at Presbyterian College
- TOEFL or IELTS Official Score Report or home university approved TOEFL
- University Transcripts
- Medical Form
- Photocopy of your passport photo page
- We can accept copies of transcripts for your application review, but original transcripts are required for us to issue an I-20.
- Bank Statement within three months of applying*
- Completed Financial Statement Form* (2016-17 International Student Certification of Finances Guidelines)
*If you are attending Presbyterian College as a student sponsored by a foreign government or organization, please submit the letter of support instead.
Contact the Office of International Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-833-3777 for more information.