Four-Year and Transfer
In order to apply to Presbyterian College’s four-year degree program or to transfer to PC as an international student, you must make sure you’re eligible.
If you hold a U.S. passport (including dual citizenship), are a permanent resident of the U.S., or have applied for a Green Card to live in the U.S., please do not attempt to apply for acceptance as an international student. Please follow the standard or domestic admissions requirements.
The two intakes, or entrance times, for international students are fall and spring. We review applications daily and accept students for both intakes during any time of the year.
Typical processing time for immigration documents is two to four weeks following acceptance.
In order to apply to Presbyterian College as an international student you must submit the following application materials:
- A completed application (the Common Application or the PC application)
- Photocopy of your passport photo page
- Official translated transcripts from secondary/high school
- We can accept copies of transcripts for your application review, but original transcripts are required for us to issue an I-20.
- Proof of English Language proficiency document
- TOEFL 80/IBT (The TOEFL institutional code for Presbyterian College is 5540.)
- IELTS 6.0
- Bank Statement within three months of applying*
- Completed Financial Statement Form* (2016-17 International Student Certification of Finances Guidelines)
*If you are attending Presbyterian College as a student sponsored by a foreign government or organization, please submit the letter of support instead.
Contact the Office of International Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-833-3777 for more information.