Need a Form?

Many of the following forms may be filled out and printed from your computer using Adobe Acrobat®.


This form authorizes Presbyterian College to hold or release credits from all sources on the student account to pay for future and/or miscellaneous charges. The authorization remains in effect for the entirety of enrollment. The authorization is voluntary and may be rescinded by submitting a written request to the Business Office


Use this form when no invoice is available. Please submit this form as soon as the commitment details are known. Attach any support documentation you may have for this expenditure. If the payment is to be made to an individual or a new vendor, please submit a completed W9 along with your check request.


Please see the Travel and Entertainment Policy.

Travel and Entertainment Form (T&E) should be completed before any overnight travel or travel exceeding $100 in total expense.

Please complete the requested information and budget column and obtain all necessary approvals before arranging travel plans. Within 7 days of travel, complete the Travel and Entertainment form (“Actual Expenses” section) and submit a copy of your completed form:

  • To your budget manager. Include copies of all receipts.
  • To Accounts Payable for out-of-pocket reimbursement. Include original receipts for items to be reimbursed.
  • With your credit card statement. Include original receipts.


(Not to be used for Travel or Entertainment)

Use this form as a reimbursement request for expenses from the employee or student’s funds. Please include a brief yet specific business purpose/description of all expenditures. Also, please attach all invoices, receipts, and any other documentation. If money is due from the employee/student, please submit payment to the cashier and forward the form to Accounts Payable. If money is due to the employee/student, please submit the form directly to Accounts Payable.


Please submit this form to obtain approval for expenditures that exceed your invoice signature authority. Allow adequate lead-time, especially if the vendor needs a check when the goods or services are delivered. Obtain an IRS form W9 from individuals and new vendors.


This form is used when submitting coins, currency, checks, and/or money orders for deposit. Complete all sections of the form. Please be sure to record the organization/department code and the account code the funds are to be credited, along with a brief description of the deposit. A receipt will be issued by the cashier upon request for you to compare to your records.


The Accounts Payable office needs a taxpayer ID number before writing a check to any individual who is not an employee or any business providing services to the college. Give a W9 to any non-employee who needs to be paid by the College (e.g., speakers, consultants, artists), ask them to fill it in, and return it to you. Submit the form along with their invoice or your check request. Note that employees can be paid only through payroll, although reimbursement for expenses will come from Accounts Payable. W9s are not needed for expense reimbursement requests.