Accounts Receivable primarily handles internal receipts.
The cashier window is located on the first floor of Smith Administration Building.
The window is open from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and from 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Faculty, staff, and students should always hand-deliver cash to the cashier window during posted hours and should wait for a receipt.
- Never send cash through the campus mail.
- There is a drop box slot below the cashier window that may be utilized for cash deposits and payments.
Credit Card Acceptance
- Request approval from the Controller before seeking to accept credit card payments.
- Always protect credit card information
- For more detail, please view the Information Security Policy for Presbyterian College Merchant Accounts.
- Please submit your deposit with a Cash Receipt Transmittal Form
- Please print a copy for your records as well as the copy to be sent to the cashier in the Business Office.
This form is used when submitting coins, currency, checks and/or money orders for deposit. Complete all sections of the form. Please be sure to record the organization/department code and the account code the funds are to be credited to along with a brief description of the deposit. A receipt will be issued by the cashier for you to compare to your records.