Vance Ethics Lecture Series
The Robert M. Vance Lecture Series on Business Ethics is funded by a generous gift from the Bailey Foundation and is named after the late Clinton, S.C. businessman.
Robert M. Vance considered ethics, honesty and integrity to be extremely important and lived these qualities as a business leader in Clinton, S.C. The Robert M. Vance Lecture Series on Business Ethics serves as an opportunity for business leaders to speak with PC students about how to run a successful business that maintains a moral code in which employees can take pride and use as a guide for day-to-day activities.
The program is a tribute to Mr. Vance’s legacy and his numerous contributions to the Clinton community. Each year, CEOs, presidents and other top managers address the topic of business ethics.
Past speakers include:
- John Allison, Chairman and CEO, BB&T
- Walter Alessandrini, Former South Carolina Entrepreneur of the Year
- Mike Baur, CEO, ScanSource
- Bert Gall, Senior Attorney, Institute for Justice
- Bob McCoy, former Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Wachovia
- Jim Micali, Chairman and CEO, Michelin NA
- Danny Morrison, President, Carolina Panthers
- Jim Rosenberg, President and CEO, Burroughs and Chapin
- Jim Samples, President, HGTV
- Minor Shaw, Chair of The Daniel-Mickel Foundation
- Pete Selleck, Former President and CEO of Michelin North America