INQUIRE: Reflect on values, interests, and skills
- Explore your personality, work interests, values, and skills through assessments on PathwayU to be matched with potential majors at PC.
- Complete the O*NET Interest Profiler and discuss your results with a Career Development member to reflect on career interest preferences
- Look at the What Can I Do with this Major? pages and meet with a Career Development member to reflect on possible majors and career interests
- Research careers that fit your interests, skills, and values using O*Net Online.
- Seek opportunities to get involved on campus through student organizations and/or volunteer service to build skills and further identify career interests
- Read about majors, course descriptions and requirements in the College of Arts & Sciences Academic Catalog for your year and discuss options with your academic adviser
- Contact a Career Development member to complete the online Strong Interest Inventory or Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to further delve into your interests and personality preferences