Forms & Resources
Basic Course (Initial Enrollment Forms) – These forms are to be filled out by applicants that are seeking to contract and/or seek a scholarship. They are to be submitted in person, at our offices.
- CC Form 139-R – Cadet Enrollment Record (PDF)
- CC Form 136-R – Briefing of Government Benefits (PDF)
- CC Form 137-R – Release of Student Records (Excel)
- DA Form 3425-R – Medical Fitness Statement (PDF)
- CC Form 104-R – Academic Alignment Sheet (Excel)
- DD Form 2005 – Privacy Act Statement – Health Care Record (PDF-Fillable)
- SF1199 – Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- *DA Form 4824-R – Simultaneous membership program agreement for Army Reservists. This must be submitted to us if you elect to do the SMP program with the USAR (PDF).
- *DA 594-1R – Simultaneous membership program agreement for Army National Guard Cadets. This must be submitted to us if you elect to do the SMP program with the National Guard (PDF).
*Not required for those planning on becoming Active Duty Army Officers.
Advanced Course Forms (Contracting Forms) – These forms are to be filled out after you have completed and submitted the basic course forms. These are not required for initial enrollment.
- DA Form 597 – Cadet Non-Scholarship Contract. Non-scholarship cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF)
- DA Form 597-3 – Cadet Scholarship Contract. Scholarship cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF)
- DD Form 4 – Enlistment Document. All contracting cadets need to read this thoroughly (PDF-Fillable)
- DD Form 93 – Record of Emergency Data (PDF-Fillable)
- W-4 – Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (PDF-Fillable)
- Physical Fitness Standards
- ROTC Ranks
- AR 600-9 – Army Weight Control Program
- FM 3-21.8 – Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad
- FM 3-22.9 – Rifle Marksmanship
- FM 3-25.26 – Map Reading and Land Navigation
- FM 6-22 – Army Leadership
- FM 22-5 – Drill and Ceremonies
- LDAC TACSOP
- 2018-2019 Presbyterian College Course Catalog
- 2018-2019 Newberry College Course Catalog
- 2018-2019 Lander University Course Catalog
- The Army Homepage – The official website of the United States Army
- Human Resource Command – The U.S. Total Army Personnel Command
- TRADOC – Official site for the U.S. Army’s Training and Doctrine Command.
- Cadet Command Resources
- Soldiers Magazine Online
- Army Training Support Center – The TSC site from Fort Eustis, Va.
- ADTDL – Army Doctrine and Training Digital Library. Here, you can download FMs, TSPs, DA Pams, TMs, …you name it! You can also find out what’s in store for the Army.
- DA/DD Forms – The US Army Publishing Agency has this site. Here you can download DA/DD Forms for use on FormFlow and other electronic forms programs.
- Defense Link
- Joint Electronic Library