Minor in Military Science
Students minoring in military science must complete 15 semester hours in advanced military science. Participation in this minor is contingent upon completion of the ROTC basic courses or equivalent training and acceptance as a contracted student in ROTC basic courses or equivalent training and acceptance as a contracted student in the Army ROTC Advanced Course.
Required courses include
- MILS 301 and 302;
- HIST 3243;
- three hours selected from CSC 1231, BADM 325, BADM/PSYC 322, or PHIL 203;
- and three hours selected from PLSC 201, 202, or 332.
Required Forms and Documents
- Medical Fitness Statement (Required for all non-contracted Cadets)
- CC-104R Planned Academic Worksheet (Required for ALL Cadets)
- APFT Calculator
- AR 670-1: Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia