Minor in Military Science
Students minoring in military science must complete 15-16 semester hours in advanced military science. Participation in this minor is contingent upon completion of the ROTC basic courses or equivalent training and acceptance as a contracted student in ROTC basic courses or equivalent training and acceptance as a contracted student in the Army ROTC Advanced Course.
Required courses include
- MILS 301 and 302;
- HIST 3243;
- three hours selected from CSC 1231, BADM 325, BADM/PSYC 322, or PHIL 203;
- and three hours selected from PLSC 201, 202, or 332.
Required Forms and Documents
- Medical Fitness Statement (Required for all non-contracted Cadets)
- CC-104R Planned Academic Worksheet (Required for ALL Cadets)
- APFT Calculator
- AR 670-1: Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia